See Clearly in the New Year
How many times have you thought about LASIK surgery? Maybe you heard from a friend who recently had the procedure and is amazed at their results. Or, you rubbed your eyes, itchy from allergies, and struggled to put in uncomfortable contacts. Perhaps you just woke up yet again and squinted to see the time on your phone. You think of how LASIK could change your life.
But then you push the thought away, again. Why? If you are anxious or fearful at the thought of LASIK surgery, you aren’t alone. We are here to tell you that it is often the unknowns of the procedure that keep prospective patients from taking the next step. At LVC, we try very hard to eliminate those fears and unknowns by providing patients with as much information as possible. Take a look at just a few resources that will help solve the mystery of LASIK:
- Take a virtual tour of our office—and step inside the surgery suite.
- Understand what to expect after the procedure.
- Meet Dr. Gregory Eippert and our team.
So, why should 2022 be the year you get LASIK? We’ve got a few reasons.
- Why not? That daily struggle with contacts or an inability to wake up and see clearly before putting on your glasses—it doesn’t have to be that way. Don’t wait another year to prioritize seeing clearly without complete reliance on glasses or contacts.
- LASIK is affordable. Many patients have a preconceived idea that LASIK is too expensive and not within their budget. There are actually several payment plans and financing options available to patients. The bottom line is we believe that an inability to afford LASIK should never prevent a patient from undergoing the surgery and achieving vision correction.
- LASIK is safe. The complication rate for LASIK surgery is less than one percent. The technology we use at LVC is the most innovative, up-to-date equipment available, and our entire team is highly trained, knowledgeable, and experienced.
- Be our next satisfied patient. We have received hundreds of reviews from grateful patients following their LASIK surgery at LVC, and we don’t take their feedback lightly. Our goal is to provide you with a safe, welcoming environment, clearly communicate every step of the LASIK process, and restore your vision.
Give yourself the best gift of all for the new year—the gift of clear vision. Reach out to our team today to schedule your initial consultation and take the first step toward LASIK.